Bank Statement Loan
Bank Statement Mortgage Loans Help Eligible Self-Employed Borrowers Qualify Without Tax Returns.
The Acquest Lending Bank Statement program is a loan option for eligible self-employed borrowers to purchase or refinance a home. This program allows personal or business bank statements to calculate income without requiring tax returns.
*Not all self-employed borrowers will qualify. Additional documents may be required for eligibility.
- Available for purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Primary, second home, or investment properties
- Single family, townhomes, or condos
- 12 or 24 months business or personal bank statement submissions
- Additional documentation will be required for qualifying income and loan approval
- 1099 income option available
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
How Does A Bank Statement Mortgage Program Work?
A bank statement mortgage allows eligible self-employed borrowers to use bank statements to help verify income instead of tax returns. Acquest Lending will use these statements to analyze income to prove the ability to repay a loan.
What Is The Difference Between A Bank Statement Loan And A Traditional Mortgage Loan?
Traditional loans will generally require tax returns, W-2s and paycheck stubs in order to verify a borrower’s income. A bank statement mortgage loan offers self-employed borrowers a different option to verify their income without using tax returns.
Are Self-Employed Borrowers Required To Use Bank Statement Loan Products?
A bank statement loan is often a great option for qualified self-employed borrowers. However, self-employed borrowers should choose the best loan product to help meet their mortgage needs.